Sunday, May 16, 2010



Since I am new to this whole pregnancy thing, I got a little worried about some cramping I was feeling, so I went into my OB/GYN a little early just to check up on my little peanut. Our new Doc is really cool and thinks James being a chiropractor is a good thing. He encourages him to start adjusting me and took some business cards so he can refer patients to him. He says the baby looks healthy and I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Of course I teared up when I heard it. Here are the most recent ultrasound pics.

3 comments:

  1. awww, look at that cute little peanut!!! that's great that you already heard the heartbeat, so was it fast or slow??? we are so happy for you guys! love 5 1/2 T's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiloni and James... We are SOOOOOO happy for you both! Congratulations. I can only imagine how exciting it must have been to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I am so glad you created a blog so we can join in the excitement all along the way! Thanks for keeping us in the loop! You're in our prayers.

    Love you TONS!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. James just told me yesterday! I am so happy for you guys!! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete